Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Midst of the storm

So, I started this blog awhile back discussing the storms of life.  Well, I am currently in the midst of the storm. I'm going to channel my energy and discuss my feelings and how I am coping. I hope to post information that I find on the internet to help express myself  and also help me find "quiet" in this storm. As I've stated in my other blogs, I am not a fancy writer. I am going to express myself the best way that I know how and I hope that anyone who reads this will bear with me and my somewhat scattered thoughts in these future posts.

At this point, my life feels like the life of JOB(from the Bible). To say that he went through a lot in his trial is an understatement. I often wonder why I am going through this trial/storm that I am going through and often wonder why I feel abandoned? I wonder if  anyone else is going through a storm or trial, because at times, I certainly feel alone. I feel like I was uprooted from my life in California. I was on my way to pursuing my dreams of dancing and acting. I worked so hard to move out to California and in the flip of a switch, my life was flipped upside down. I've tried to help my mother to the best of my abilities.   I'm not a perfect person. But, I try to lead by example with my friends and family. I try to encourage people, I try to do whatever I can to help if my family or friends need my help. So why is God putting me through this storm?  As I said in the previous post, I will have to trust and believe that this storm will pass. Yes, I do feel out of my comfort zone.

I've always been a proactive person and when life has thrown lemons at me, I've tried to make lemonade. The economy is rough and I am out of work. I've started my own online business to help myself remain productive. I've stated this before in my other post. I'm not trying to please anyone but show God that I matter. All of us deserve to have a fair shot in life. All of us deserves some form of comfort. All of us matter.

I am going to find my "quiet" in this storm. I'm going to try and embrace God's "Mercy" and "Grace" and use this blog for therapeutic purposes. Maybe, I'll find new opportunities in this storm that I would never have received if this storm wasn't placed in my path? I don't know? 

Anyway, I like reading blogs and reading the wonderful inspiring words that people post in their blogs. Over the past few days, I've found comfort in some of these blogs. Also,  I'm a huge fan of Dr. Wayne Dyer, I will quote some of his words in my posts and maybe this will reignite my spirit? I'm also writing two others blog, one discussing my business and the other blog deals with finding my confidence over the past eight years .

Lastly, I found this video in regards to JOB that I am going to share with you. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment