Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Love Through The Storm

As I've stated in my other blogs, I am not a fancy writer. I am going to express myself the best way that I know how and I hope that anyone who reads this will bear with me and my somewhat scattered thoughts in this blog.

Today, I had a thought that presented itself to me. As I stated in my first post - Passing Through The Storm "Do you ever think what your storm is possibly trying to teach you?" Maybe, I have to tune into my love walk in life. I've always thought that I had enough love to give out to people? But, maybe I am far from being full of love to give the love out? Who knows? But, I think that I will discuss each emotion that I've been feeling during this rough storm in this blog. The good emotions and the bad emotions. Maybe this storm is more for inner work that I have to develop in my life?

Your love is located within you. It is yours to nurture and savor. It is yours to give in any way you choose. p. 51 Staying on the Path by Dr. Wayne Dyer.

So with that being said how do I go about finding the love that is inside of me? I think what I have to do is focus on what I love in life? I love God, my parents, friends, family, my health, colorful flowers, trees, dogs, fresh air, dancing, entertaining, quietness, music, water, California and life.

I'm not sure if this is where I am at with my storm, but I have to try and remain hopeful and positive. I know that there are the days when I am the total opposite of love, because of my circumstances. My life has been shaken. I have to stop looking at the circumstances and grab a hold of something to bring me back to the surface. I don't know what this storm is trying to tell me? I think that it would be easier if I was told why I have this storm, instead of mulling around and guessing through this storm. Who knows? Maybe, I am meant to channel these thoughts into this blog, so that I can eventually find the answer or help me through this storm?

Nevertheless, I am posting a video of what I love and that is dogs. I don't own a dog, but something about dogs makes me happy? Anyway, I found a video of a talking dog that made me smile. I hope that this video makes you smile too. Enjoy! Until next time. :)

)

No comments:

Post a Comment